Table of Contents
|Once you collect any personal data, the legally required.||No legal required, but it does help to limit legal liability.|
|Protect your users.||Protect your business and limit liability.|
|Outline your collection, use, and storage of personal data.||Set of rules and guidelines for your website.|
- The identity and contact information of the data controller.
- What data do we collect from you?
- How will your data be used?
- Which are our legal basis for processing your data?
- Who will receive your data?
- Where is your data stored, and how to keep it safe?
- Transfer to a third country and safeguards in place.
- How long will your data be kept?
- Your rights.
- How to complain to us or our supervisory authority?
- Cookie Notification Banner informs users that you are using cookies.
- Notify users that you’re using affiliate marketing links.
And it also simplifies the creation process of high-quality legal documents for e-commerce stores, websites, and Facebook Pages to SaaS companies, even anyone who needs legal agreements.
Unlike its next competitor, a significant advantage of TermsFeed is that it only charges a one-time fee. In addition, TermsFeed will update your documents regularly without any additional fees.
It liberates you from worrying about complying with GDPR, the online privacy protection laws with your country’s, and other data protection directives.
Iubenda has a team of international lawyers to guarantee that your compliance solutions match the country/region where you do business.
You can rely on them for continuous and up-to-date monitoring of applicable laws.
It avoids infringements, violations, and unnecessary legal issues between them and you.
You can also generate your policy in different languages, which is convenient if you publish your website/APP in other languages according to the region.
- Iubenda is ideal for enterprises or complex organizations with critical needs.
- If you are a smaller business and want to avoid paying for the maintenance and other services that you will never use, I highly recommend TermsFeed.
- But if you are a starter who built a website with WordPress and wants to share your life/knowledge or something online, the best choice for you is WP AutoTerms.
- Freeprivacypolicy.com. (2020, December 28). Privacy Policies versus Terms and Conditions. Retrieved October 4, 2021, from https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com/blog/privacy-policy-vs-terms-conditions/
- Vinciworks.com. (2018, April 26). A brief guide to providing GDPR compliant privacy notices. Retrieved October 4, 2021, from https://vinciworks.com/blog/a-brief-guide-to-privacy-notices/